What happens when you are facing a problem in ROBLOX? Do you see a message in it that says “Disconnected: You were kicked from this game [Error Code 267]” and then you wonder why it happened? Do you know that this can happen whenever you are playing a game on it?
If you have witnessed this message and you are unsure about what to do next, you need not worry. Why? Because this error is always seen by players on ROBLOX. On top of that, its error code 267 can be fixed easily without hindrance.
Here we will be having a good look at what this error is, why players get kicked out because of this, and how it can be fixed without any issue.
ROBLOX Error Code 267 – What is it?
ROBLOX error code number 267 is an error that pops up whenever users are kicked out from a game. This happens when players use a script that contains just administrative commands (i.e. admin commands). For this kind of error, ROBLOX is never responsible nor is it liable.
Instead, the main reason for such kind of an error may be due to the insertion of an illegal script in which the game’s developer entered through the wrong means.
Whenever such kind of suspicious activity from any player is detected, ROBLOX prevents hacking, exploitation, or both by simply removing the player from the game. Butremovalof a player is based on multiple reasons.
Apart from that, there are many more reasons why players are kicked out and why such a message can pop up erroneously too.
Why do users see the ‘Kicked from the game error’ in ROBLOX especially when error code 267 is activated?
Whenever users of ROBLOX see error code 267, it is due to the game encountering any suspicious activity in user accounts. It worsens when it pops up again and this time due to various reasons depending on the root source of the problem.
ROBLOX somehow has provided users with reasons behind it. If users notice the error message carefully, they will see any of the following messages:
- “ROBLOX error code 267 kicked by the server.”
All these messages are often seen by ROBLOX players when they have an issue with the Windows firewall. This can also be due to a stringent or problematic anti-virus. Other than that, a slow internet connection or empty game data in Roblox itself also causes this error to pop up.
Here are some brief explanations for the error popping up
Windows having a problematic firewall
Due to a low bandwidth connection or maybe due to an erratic wireless internet connection, the error code can arise due to these issues as well as due to problems in the firewall.
A slow internet connection
Users playing on ROBLOX using a slow internet connection and with the game size being large will face problems. With the connection being slow, it will take time to download the game. Even a large map is not immune to this problem.
A quick solution is to fix the internet connection delay and by downloading a top-notch VPN. Then it should be connected to a stronger internet connection to make it work.
Blank games are problematic too
A blank game will not load. The game zergs rush developer probably did not make anything inside the game. Due to this reason, players will see this error.
Here are some common errors seen in ROBLOX due to this and here are their remedies too:
- Client Crash: It displays the ‘an expected error took place’ message. Reason can be due to memory shortage with high pings. A possible remedy is waiting for an internet connection to become stable.
- Error code 6: This takes place while launching ROBLOX. Could be due to faulty internet connections and antivirus detections. Allowing it some privileges and stabilizing the internet connection helps.
- Launch error: This asks users to try again after some time. This is due to maintenance in ROBLOX underway hence it’s not much of a problem.
- Error code 267. Users were kicked out of the game after ROBLOX detected suspicious activity.
- Error Code 524: User not authorized to launch the game due to game server issues.
- Maintenance Update: users should wait until it ends.
Solutions for fixing this error
Here are some key possible fixes to help users on ROBLOX obtain a good experience:
- Making and using Chrome as the default browser.
- Checking the wireless connections.
- Resetting all internet browser settings.
- Verification of browser security settings.
- Roblox error code 267 bypass.
- Disabling ad blockers.