I know that every movie lover uses Fire TV to watch movies and videos. Fire TV is a 4K media streaming device. But according to the user preferences, many users do not like its Default User Interface since it is very complicated.
So, HALauncher is the best solution to replace the UI with a simple one that helps the users customize the Fire TV interface according to their preferences. The best place to download Android TV launcher or Fire TV launcher is by using Filelinked. Because there are many YouTubers who collect and share awesome Android TV launchers via Filelinked. Filelinked is like Aptoide or AC Market. A collection of Android apps and games that are available for free download and installation.
What is HALauncher?
HALauncher is a compatible launcher for Android TV and Amazon Fire TV. It won’t affect the performances of the device. You don’t need to root or jailbreak since this is a trusted launcher and is not harmful to your Android TV.
HALauncher for Fire TV
The default UI of Fire TV is a bit complex. Maybe it is because the company offers the traditional interface for it. HALauncher is the best option to shift the UI into an interface the user prefers. The users get more benefits using HALauncher rather than using the default Fire UI. Thus, if you are a Fire TV user, this is the best chance to replace your complex UI with a simple one.
Unfortunately, you cannot directly download HALauncher from the Fire TV App Gallery. Maybe it is because they don’t want the users to change their default UI by using launchers. But don’t worry. You can easily download and install this APK Package and shift the default UI into a simple one within easy steps. If you encounter any lag or device slowing, you can use junk cleaning tools like Clean Master. The clean Master app will clean your RAM, reduce the CPU workload, and remove junk files to give more performance.
How to install HALauncher for Fire TV?
Before installing, you have to enable the facility, “Install apps from unknown sources.”
- Turn on Fire TV and go to settings.
- Select ‘My Fire TV’
- Direct to ‘developer options’
- Enable ‘Apps from unknown sources’
- You can see it when it is turned on.
You are all set to install HALauncher.
Installing HALauncher using filelinked app
- Go to Home and type filelinked in the search bar.
- Then, it’ll display the filelinked app.
- Open the App and Go to the settings on the left side.
- There will be three checkboxes. Check whether all of them are enabled. Enable them if they are not.
- There will be a home icon in the left corner with a space to type a URL Type, ‘http://get.filelinked.com.’
- Open the Filelinked app and type 11111111 for its code and continue.
- Search HALaunch in the window and download
- Install HALauncher
Now you are all set, but there’s one more thing to do. If not, it automatically shifts to the old UI. The last step is,
- Go to Filelinked store and install the “Launch-on-boot app.”
- Download Follow the assisting steps.
- There will be two options on the right side, ‘enable’ and ‘launch when the device wakes up.’ Turn on both.
- Then it’ll view a button called ‘Select App’ and select HALauncher.
- Then click the test and finish.
Now you are ready to replace the boring interface. All you have to do is restart Fire TV.
You will love to install this on your Fire TV if you are an Android user. You can have an experience similar to Stock Android using this. Give it a try.