Information technology (IT) is a fast-growing industry that offers great career opportunities. It guarantees a beneficial and worthwhile profession. Whether you are a tech expert or a current graduate looking to start your career in the industry, an IT certification can open many doors in your profession. An IT certification can equip you with the required technical competencies to reinforce your profession and earn handsome salaries. Let’s check some IT certifications that can lead you to get the highest-paying jobs in 2021. These certifications will also help you enhance your worth and move forward in your professional journey.
Some of the reasons why you should consider adding an IT certification to your resume are:
- Get a good job
- Expand your skillset
- Increase your knowledge of the working domain
- Showcase your expertise to your dream employer
Here is the list of the top 8 highest paying IT Certifications for 2021
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Certified Professional Cloud Architect
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- PMI – Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
1. Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Certified Professional Cloud Architect
If you’re an IT expert with some information and ideas about cloud computing then Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Certified Professional – Cloud Architect certification might provide a remarkable understanding of cloud structure and Google technology.
Cloud skills are highly demanded in the industry these days. Achieving this certification you will gain the skills to design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, and dynamic solutions to achieve business goals.
The certification exam measures a candidate’s competency in the following areas:
- Ensuring the reliability of the solution
- Designing cloud solution architecture
- Designing for security and compliance
- Managing the cloud solution infrastructure
- Optimize technical and business processes
- Managing cloud architecture implementations
As per surveys, the salary offered to a Cloud Architect is between USD 13705.11 and USD 68525.55 per annum.
Read more: https://mywifeixt.net/
2. AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – AWS training and certification is among the most demanded certifications in 2020. Its popularity and demand will increase this year also. The increased adoption of cloud services by organizations is leading to a huge demand for cloud professionals with specialization in cloud security who can work with cloud security tools.
The certification validates the necessary skills to architect your IT solutions on AWS along with the understanding of the AWS platform and how to leverage AWS services.
The certification exam assesses a candidate’s ability to:
- Define a solution using architectural design principles
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices
- Architect and deploy secure applications on AWS technologies
As per surveys, the salary offered to an AWS Solutions Architect is USD 24669.20.
3. ISACA Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
The ISACA CISM certification validates a candidate’s knowledge required to develop and manage an enterprise information security program. The certification is targeted at the information security managers, IT auditors, and IT consultants who support information security program management.
ISACA CISM exam measures a candidate’s skills in the areas:
- Risk Management
- Security Governance
- Security Incident Management
- Security Program Development and Management
As per the surveys, the average salary offered to a CISM certified professional is USD 27410.22.
4. PMI – Project Management Professional (PMP)
The PMP certification provides a candidate with the skills needed to initiate, plan, and develop budget plans, and execute plans. The certification is for professionals working in the field of project management and dealing with the features of project management like project delivery, leading, and directing cross-functional activities. The PMP certification examination will assess a candidate’s in the following five areas:
- Monitoring and Controlling
According to the surveys, PMP certified professionals achieve USD 23298.69 salary annually.
5. (ISC)² Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
The (ISC)² CISSP certification is a highly demanded cybersecurity credential that is intended for experienced security practitioners, managers, and executives who want to prove their knowledge in security practices and principles. CISSP certified professionals work with the vulnerabilities in network systems and create policies to ensure the security of the systems and mitigate risk.
(ISC)² CISSP certification exam assesses a candidate’s expertise in:
- Security and Risk Management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network Security
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
According to the surveys, CISSP certified professionals’ annual salary is USD 20557.67.
6. AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
The AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification is considered as the foundational certification for other popular cloud certifications such as AWS Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, and SysOps Administrator. The certification provides skills required for basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model.
Over recent years, there has been a great deal of discussion about cloud computing. What began as a passing innovation has now become a multi-billion dollar industry, with titans like Azure Architect Certification and Amazon Web Services offering types of assistance to around 3.6 billion clients around the world. In all honesty, around 45% of the total populace has gotten to some type of cloud computing over the previous year.
The certification exam measures a candidate’s competency in the areas such as:
- Cloud Concepts
- Billing and Pricing
- Security and Compliance
Research has shown that an AWS certified developer earns USD 12334.60 annually.
7. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation
Organizations seeking to enhance their project delivery and services using best practices increases the demand for ITIL certified professionals. An ITIL certification provides an understanding of the ITIL framework, of how ITIL can be used to enhance IT service management, and for IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL. The certification is designed for IT executives, IT architects, IT audit managers, operations managers, and IT managers. The average salary of ITIL Foundation certified professionals in India is USD 11991.97 per annum.
8. Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals
Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certification provides knowledge about the basic cloud concepts and services such as security, privacy, compliance, and underlying technologies. The certification is designed for the professional responsible for the procurement, sales, and marketing of Microsoft Azure cloud-based services.
The certification exam will evaluate the following concepts:
- Cloud Concepts
- Core Azure Services
- Core Solutions And Management Tools On Azure
- General Security And Network Security Features
- Identity, Governance, Privacy, And Compliance Features
- Azure Cost Management And Service Level Agreements
A Microsoft Azure Fundamentals certified professional can earn an average salary of USD 12334.60 per year.
You must be intrigued by learning the benefits and pursuing your career in any of the fields, right? uCertify offers various interactive courses on various courses to help you prepare for the certification exams. The courses have the best learning resources based on the exam objectives.