If you are thinking about competing with a giant like Airbnb, your application cannot be anything less than Airbnb. Airbnb is one of the most successful travel ventures of all time. It has transformed the way people travel, plan their vacations, and get involved in travel activities.
It is very interesting to see how much growth Airbnb has attained over this period. It hosts about 2 million people, it has 16 million followers, and a global reach that is very difficult to gain. But if they can do it so, can you. And for that, all you need to do is closely analyze their business strategy, the way their application works, and own the things you and their followers love about the application.
To get you all warmed up for your quest, here are 7 best things you should know about the Airbnb application that will help you get started.
7 things you must know about Airbnb application for clone app development
Airbnb currently operates in 191 countries. It has over 7 million stay options to offer people, and it has 150 million active users around the globe. It has not come easy; in fact, it took them 9 years to break even and start earning a significant profit. If you want to create the Best Airbnb Clone Script for your Business then you have to think like them and create a logic similar to it.
How does Airbnb Work?
Every application works on a certain concept, so does Airbnb, and so would be your Airbnb app clone. You have to make sure your application provides an amazing application to your users and also your service providers. There should also be a dedicated dashboard that would allow you to keep an eye on all the activities and manage your business operations.
When you are offering hundreds of functionalities to your users and service providers, it is necessary to note what things are extremely useful to them and what are the few things that your users are not fans of. You can also try methods such as surveys, or reviews, and customer queries to know all these factors.
Airbnb For Guests
Airbnb has three segments, user application, host application, and admin software. Here are a few things you would find interesting about Airbnb guest applications.
- Airbnb is extremely popular because users love the convenience it provides to them. The application makes it easy for the users to find stays, specially homestays and lodging, to explore the cities at affordable prices.
- Not only the concept but the entire registration process has been made easy with social login options. Or you can even explore the app as a guest.
- You can only book the room with them or activity after you update your id proof, profile pictures, etc.
- Once you have raised the request, you would wait for confirmation.
- The guests can use the filters based on locality, price, rating, type of space, guests, etc., to filter out the right location for them.
The application is accessible using an iOS, Android, or web application. In these times when people have many available options to choose what platform they want to use while making the arrangements, it is necessary that you stay abreast with the trend. You must offer them the convenience to choose the device they would prefer to make the booking with your application.
Now, there are many available options, such as cross-platform applications and hybrid applications to build applications for different platforms using a single code. This also reduces the time of development and allows you to reduce development costs.
Airbnb for hosts
Not only is it necessary to keep your customers happy, but also the aggregators. Good experience allows you to retain your aggregators and ensure client user application with your brand. Airbnb ensures booking confirmation by offering them a small amount to the aggregators to confirm the accommodations. Here are few more things you should know:
- Just like users, hosts have to register and sign in to access the application too. A host has to be over 18 years or older.
- After the basic information, you would be required to fill in details of the property, such as location, type of apartment, amenities, guest accommodation, etc.
- Finally, you would be required to upload the images of the property. Once everything checks right, the host can start receiving the lodging requests.
Communication is a very necessary part of the business model and application. There are multiple channels available to allow seamless communication between the guest and the host. Communication allows people to guarantee the services as per the liking of the guest. It helps people to confirm their booking and reduces the chances of bad experiences and miscommunication.
Choosing the Right App Development Company
Choosing the Best Clone App Development Company is not going to be an easy task. They would help you find the right technology to build an Airbnb Clone App. Here are a few things that you must do to guarantee the quality development of an application.
- Start by drafting a business plan; it includes not only the factors that you want to incorporate in an application but also the other operational processes. This would also help you to find the features and functionalities you would need in the admin dashboard to ensure smooth business functioning. Choose the platforms on which you want your users to access your application.
- To build a clone of the Airbnb app, you would need an experienced team of developers and designers; it is extremely important as a knowledgeable person would know how to handle the complexities of the app. Choosing an app development company from south Asian countries would cost you three times less than the US and UK. You can discuss with the company about the right technologies as per the complexities of the application.
- There are many available options like cross-platform applications and hybrid applications. But some applications, especially which are very complex, might not relay the quality experience to your users. In this case, you might choose to go with native application development. But it would take time and increase your budget too.
Since user experience is one of the most necessary aspects of the application, you must try to create applications that are high-performing and very easy to navigate.
Integrate several features
Integrating important features is necessary; you must stay competitive when it comes to choosing the features. Also, while you are choosing a feature you want to incorporate in the application, you must try to add some uniqueness to the application. High-end features will help you stand out. But don’t get overboard and add features that are unnecessary in the application.
Before launching the application, make sure the application is bug-free. Testing allows you to eliminate any problems in the code, or glitchy user experience, bugs, etc. This allows you to maintain a top-notch experience on your application.
Updates on a regular interval
Maintaining an application is very important as it allows you to maintain the experience on the app. Also, by releasing an update, you can add new features you would like to incorporate into the app. Bringing regular updates would help you fix the errors and elevate your user experience. It also increases the efficiency and effectiveness of the app.
We hope this blog would serve as a guide in your journey to create an Airbnb Clone Mobile App. In the end, we would advise you to Get in Touch with Uber Clone App for a consultation for the Best Mobile App Development Company and share your project details. they would help you identify the complexities found in the app and also the time it would require to achieve the results.
Sunny Chawla is an MD at Uber Clone App Company, helping global businesses to grow. He loves to share his thoughts on Web Development, Mobile App Development, and Game Development.